Thursday, December 20, 2007

Out of office mail

It's very clearly my real life frustration coming out but what's a better way to vent than a post :)
Very short and sweet for a change :)

Read through...

Hi,

Thanks a lot for your desperate mail, phone calls and SMS. Sorry I can’t mail, speak or SMS back to you today. Don’t try knocking my door as well, I am not in my room.

I am away on duty today. No, I don’t have any client meetings or travel… I will be busy doing settlement of my last trip. This was week before last and after sending 3 reminders they have threatened to cut my salary – it’s quarter end and if I don’t settle my trip, the results would be off by 0.000037% which of course is not acceptable.
It’s a different matter that after the much sought after trip, I have been again traveling all the time… I pointed this out to the juniormost clerk of this company and he had gracefully extended the deadline by a day which happens to be today.

Naveen, sorry, I cant review the Rs 250cr proposal that we are working on and Sanjay, I cant take that escalation call from the client. Radha, your CRR can wait. Prashant, you can forget about the 360-degree feedback – I know today is the last date but juniormost clerk’s command is more important than your career.

Ps – I am actually in the office but I have locked the door from inside and unhooked the phone so that I can “settle in peace”

Happy Christmas!!

Best regards,
Uday Bhaskarwar

6 comments:

  1. WHy no Poll sir? You could have a lot of friends/brother community with you who has similar issues.Best practices sharing in this area can also help othersreading the post and using it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sarcasm thy name is UB !!! Good one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Uday dada, I am vipul bhaskarwar from Yavatmal(ghatanji)..i am cousin of Rahul Bhaskarwar(singapore)..Actually I am a BE(electronics&tele.)..Now a days I am Doing CDAC in pune...I am also classmate of Sumit bhaskarwar..I want to meet with u If u have a time plz message me......Thanku sir

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good one !! If only the jr most clerk read this one :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. When is the next post ..is'nt it overdue??

    Avi

    ReplyDelete
  6. Long time no post. Seems you are unhappy about the IPL result.

    ReplyDelete

.